This Big Batch Café Cremoso “Big Batch Dalgona Coffee” is the ultimate delicious drink to kick-start any day or week. We are all busy and on the go, and having the right amount of creamy coffee made to order is the perfect solution for every day.
My family is in love with this Homemade Café Cremoso “Dalgona Coffee and so do I, because it’s so practical, very economical and so delicious! 😊 This simple method uses instant coffee, sugar, hot water, and a touch of cinnamon. Make this Big Batch Café Cremoso recipe to keep in your freezer, and enjoy it whenever you’d like. Ah, and Don’t worry, it won’t harden; it stays soft and scoopable; no need to defrost to use!😉
Ingredients for the Café Cremoso
- 80 g NESCAFÉ CLASICO Dark Roast Instant Coffee(any soluble coffee brand)
- 200 g granulated sugar, to taste
- 200 ml hot water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract or cinnamon powder (optional)
To make the coffee:
- 1 cup (0.24 l) milk or milk alternative or your choice, hot or cold
In a large mixing bowl, combine instant coffee, sugar, vanilla extract, and hot water. Using an electric mixer set to a low setting, whip the mixture continuously until a soft peak, gradually increase the speed to medium-high as coffee cream thickens, keep whisking until stiff peak form, about 10 minutes or so. (If you don’t have a hand mixer, it can be whipped by hand, know the process takes a little longer, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Good luck!)🙃 The mixture will begin to turn a lighter color and thicken as you keep whipping it until a stiff peak, about 10 minutes. Once the mixture has reached a thick ( I mean, it will be so thick that it will not drop off the spoon if turned over) light, fluffy consistency, and golden-brown in color, it’s ready! Store it in an air-tight container in the freezer for up to three months. Don’t worry, it won’t harden; it stays soft and scoopable; no need to defrost to use!
To make the coffee:
Fill up a glass with your choice of milk (hot or cold, with or without ice), add a generous dollop of the Cafe Cremoso, adjust to your liking. Mix well before drink.
- You need to use instant coffee for this recipe.
- Adjust the strength of the coffee and the sweetness according to your taste. For Milder, the Coffee flavor starts with 50g to 60g of instant coffee and a sweeter Coffee, 300g to 400g of sugar.